Newport South Business Park, Unit 5 & 6 Victoria Road, Middlesbrough TS1 5QN
- Industrial / Trade Unit
- Established Business Park Location
- Modern Industrial Unit
- 5.75M effective eaves rising to 7M
- Up and over loading doors
Newport South Business Park is located close to the Newport Road Interchange and its junction with the A66 Cannon Park roundabout. Middlesbrough Town Centre is approximately 1 mile to the east and Portrack Lane, Stockton 1 mile to the west. The A66(T) provides a direct link to the A19(T) and the A1(M) and the national road network beyond.
The Cannon Park area of Middlesbrough houses a number of regional, national and international Trade and Retail operators including Lidl, Lookers Volkswagen, Evans Halshaw Renault, Royal Mail and Edmundson Electrical.
The premises comprise a modern industrial / trade counter unit with a dual pitched insulated clad roof interspersed with translucent roof light panels. The specification is summarised as follows:
• 5.75m effective eaves rising to 7m at the apex
• Solid concrete floor with floor loading of 35kn/sq.m
• Gas supply
• DDA compliant WC facilities
• Electrically operated up-and-over loading door 5.5m High and 5.25m Wide
• 3 phase electricity supply
• Dedicated car parking area
• Security floodlighting
• 2.4m palisade fencing
• Broadband internet connectivity
Assessed for Rating Purposes at £26,750
We recommend that interested parties make their own enquiries with the local rating authority to determine the precise rates payable.
Industrial: 7,738.00 sqft