Feethams House Beaumont Street, Darlington DL1 5QT
- Grade A Offices
- Prime Location
- 5 Minute Walk to Train Station
- Superfast Broadband
- Contemporary Design
- Suites available from 1,873 sq ft
The office is at the heart of a wide range of leisure and retail activity and adjacent to the new 650 space multi storey car park completed in early 2016. Darlington Borough Council and the DfE Offices are located opposite the proposed development. A new Riverside Walk completes the public realm connecting all developments as part of the river bank regeneration and leisure offer.
5 Storey Grade A Offices
Feethams House can offer a range of office space from approximately 174 m2 (1,873 sq ft) to
2,460 m2 (26,482 sq ft) with flexible floor plates and accessed off a central core. Public
parking is available in the adjacent Feethams multi-storey car park.
The building has recently been completed and provides the following Grade A specification to
• Full access raised floor with 200mm void
• Floor box allowance of 1:8 m2
• Suspended ceiling with integrated lighting
• LED lighting with motion detection
• Open plan layout offering flexibility
• 2 x passenger lifts
• Comfort cooling
• Male, Female and Accessible WC provision on each floor
Car parking is available in Feethams Car Park by way of a separate licence agreement, with a
total of 60 spaces allocated to the building on a ratio of 1:505 sq ft. Additional licences are
available by negotiation.