Building 23, Lingfield Point, Darlington DL1 1RW
- Award Winning Business Park
- 24 Hour Security and Patrol
- Vehicle Recognition and CCTV
- Office and Welfare Facilities
- Accessible to the A66 and A1(M)
- Short Term Leases Only
Occupiers on the estate include Magnet, JLM Foods and...
The property is located on Lingfield Point, and can be accessed directly via Darlington’s Eastern Transport Corridor (B6279) which provides good communication links to both Yarm Road Business Park and Darlington Town Centre.
Occupiers on the estate include Magnet, JLM Foods and Capita.
The building comprises of a warehouse/ production facility that includes the following specification:
• Two storey offices
• Roller shutter access door.
• Dedicated personnel entrance area.
• 24 hour on-site security.
• Fully Fenced/ Gated site.
• Onsite car parking/ external storage potential.
The property is available to let on a new full repairing lease at an asking rent of £18,600 per annum exclusive.
An estate service charge will be levied in connection with the common parts. Further information is available upon application.
The property currently has a rateable value of £10,500. Subject to status the incoming tenant will qualify for small business rates relief. We recommend that interested parties contact Darlington Borough Council for further information.
Ground Floor Office: 685.00 sqft
First Floor Office: 685.00 sqft
Workshop: 4,803.00 sqft
Total: 6,173.00 sqft