15-19 Bondgate, Darlington DL3 7JE
- Retail Investment For Sale
- Town Centre Location
- Full Income Producing Investment
- Reversionary yield 9.83%
â¢ Let to Up and Running...
The subject property is situated at the corner of Bondgate and Skinnergate a popular retailing pitch within Darlington Town Centre. The property is situated opposite the Tapas bar and Taylors butchers close to the centre of Darlington.
• Let to Up and Running (UK) Limited & Core Club Ltd
• Central Town Centre Location
• Rental income £20,500 pax
• Offers in the region of £210,000 (Two Hundred & Ten Thousand Pounds) exclusive.
• Net initial return to a buyer of 9.6% allowing for standard purchasers’ costs at 1.7% (buyers professional, legal and stamp duty + VAT)
• Reversionary yield 9.83% on fixed uplift on first floor
The premises comprise of a 2-storey end of terrace brick and rendered property under a pitched slate roof. The ground floor shop has return frontage to Bondgate and Skinnergate with well-proportioned sales and rear WC and kitchen. The first floor is accessed from a single door entry in Skinnergate. It Is a separate demise with dedicated, water and electricity.
£210,000 (Two Hundred & Ten Thousand Pounds) exclusive, Subject to Contract reflecting a Net Initial return to a buyer of 9.6% allowing for standard purchasers’ costs at 1.7% (buyers professional, legal and stamp duty + VAT)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The Energy Performance Asset Ratings are assessed as:
Ground Floor – Commissioned
First Floor - D (98).
A full copy of the EPC’s are available for inspection if required.
Ground Floor Sales: 566.00 sqft
Ground Floor Sales: 141.00 sqft
First Floor Office : 462.00 sqft
Kitchen: 23.00 sqft
Total: 1,192.00 sqft